Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

Well at church today i learned alot of kinda new stuff but some i already new!!! It was fun because i got new teachers Sister Baugh and sister Stoker!! They are really great people and I respect them very much! But I hope you had a fun time at church!

4 comments:

  1. Alli thanks for making this blog! I love to read it! You are an amazing little girl with a huge spirit! I love you so much and I am so grateful your spirit was sent to our family.
    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a fun day at Church, but it was cold going home!! BRRRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Alli!!

    What a great way to journal your life and share your experiences with others!! I love you and cannot wait to learn from you!

    xxoo,
    aunt Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alli,
    Great job on the blog. I'm impressed with your technical skills. Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete